Please bring your presentation on a USB stick (you cannot use your own computer). Make your presentation in PowerPoint and use presentation settings 16:9.
You can upload the presentation in the room 15 minutes before the start of the session.
The poster size should be A0 portrait format (width 841mm and height 1189mm). The poster boards cannot accommodate larger posters, or posters in landscape format. We kindly ask you NOT to laminate your poster with plastic. Laminated posters tend to curl and are difficult to affix to the boards.
Design and layout specifications
Keep in mind that a poster is a graphical approach to presenting research .
- You can attract attention with a good title and a visually appealing presentation. Organization and clarity are critical. Limit the text to one fourth of the poster space, and mainly rely on "visuals" (graphs, photographs, flowcharts, etc.) to tell your "story".
- Your poster title and author information should be positioned at the top-center of the poster. Font size for the title should be at least 70 points, for author information at least 30 points.
- Make it obvious to the viewer how to navigate the poster. The poster generally should read from left to right, and top to bottom. Numbering individual panels, or connecting them with arrows is a standard "guidance system".
- Leave some open space in the design. An open layout is less tiring to the eye and mind.
- Text should be readable from 1.50 meters distance. Use a minimum font size of 24 points.